Friday, November 9, 2012

Have a Mariposa Cuppa

Hi guys!

Just in!  A selection of my prints have been created into cool modern coffee cups perfect for having your friends over for tea, use in a restaurant, amazing!   My friend, Gala, first turned me onto this process, she makes amazing crockery with her lovely drawings which are super cute using a heat transfer press.  http://galatomasso.wordpress.com/author/galatomasso/She offered ages ago to make me a mug and she gave me my first one which has a logo on it for my leaving pressie. I love it and its in constant use as its a big size perfect for a lovely cup of tea in the morning!


Gala offered to teach me how to do it myself so I chose a selection of random prints of mine and we printed them the other night. Anyone who knows me from college will know i love transfer printing its amazing the results that a heatpress can create. All together we made 21 cups and they look amazing! I am so delighted and cant wait to put them on display in the stall and at the Local Food &Craft Gift Fair in the Blackbox galway on November 16th and 17th

Perfect pressie for design lovers, dad, secret santa perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment