Tuesday, May 28, 2013

International Quilting Fair I cant wait!!

Only 8 days till the International Quilting Fair of Ireland starts in Galway!! You have probably been wondering, thinking my god shes gone awful quiet!! I have been running a one women sweatshop from my Kitchen table for the last month sewing and sewing making handbags cushions headbands and even upholstering a chair omg! Its great to be busy and I know that it will all be worth it when I set up my table at the quilting fair and its heaving with amazing mariposa products!!

If your about Galway on the weekend of June 7th to the 9th call down to the quilting fair to see the amazing array of quilts which have been sent in from all over the world to be displayed. There will also  be some amazing craft suppliers (like myself) and its in the lovely grounds of NUIG.  Sunday the 9th of June is family day and it will be a great day out for everyone!

http://www.iqfoi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment